Thursday, July 7, 2011

Be my everything


Take my fret, take my fear
All I have, I'm laying here
Be all my hopes, be all my dreams
Be all my delight, be my everything

I will worship you, Lord
Only you Lord
________________________________

         With the help of an incredible woman from our Blacksburg church and the hands of many she gathered together, we have finished all the cards! I cannot thank each of you for your sacrifice of time and sleep to get these cards finished and ready to send off to Zambia. With the completion of suitcases full of cards comes the stress and worry about how to best get them there. I am trying to rest in the peace of the Lord that he will take care of all the baggage and flight issues and get all the supplies, and us, safely to Lusaka. 
         The Lord provided the means and the hands to make this happen, and I have to trust he will provide the way to get them there. 
         Days are passing and I am realizing how many things are left to be planned and worked out with everything! If you are reading this please pray for peace of mind and the ability to rest in the peace of Christ and trust him in all things, really give him every burden. There is still much to be worked out in terms of my health insurance being absent and in the process of getting fixed, with that problem of getting my malaria medication, also with getting from my brother to Lusaka and the travel plans, and lastly I finally received word that I will hopefully get to meet my sponsor child in Zambia, Melody. With that I am also anxious about the planning that remains and the extra funds it will require. Melody is the reason God brought me to Zambia and I know he will provide the way, but I need to trust and walk in that way!
              Pray that in the next 3 days the insurance will come through, the malaria prescription worked out, and the travel plans and their funding will fall together. Lord help me 'worry about nothing but pray about everything, in prayer and petition, may the peace of Christ which transcends all understanding guard my heart and mind in Christ Jesus!' All that more may know your name, all that more may see your fame. 


                                                      And It’s just you and me here now
Only you and me here now
                                                               You should see the view
When it’s only You


No comments:

Post a Comment