Thursday, August 11, 2011

Home and recovering

Micah: an incredible orphaned boy being treated at Cure for club feet

                I wanted to write a quick note to let everyone know I am home safe. Everything with the flights and baggage went smooth as ever before, no problems at all. And I arrived home tuesday evening to STL. My only goal this week is to sleep a lot and rest and try to get over malaria and its side effects before school starts up again on the 22nd. I am also spending time with my family and a few friends here in STL before heading back to Blacksburg. Sharing my pictures and writings are definitely on my to do list as well as sending out a report back letter to all of you to share what God did and what I learned. But for now I am resting and processing all that has happened in the past month and I look forward to being able to share more of that with all of you who so diligently supported and prayed for our ministry with Cure in Zambia. 
              'May you have the eyes of your heart enlightened, that you may know what is the hope to which he has called you, what are the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints, and what is the immeasurable greatness of his power toward us who believe, according to the working of his great might.' Ephesians 1:18-19 

No comments:

Post a Comment