Thursday, March 17, 2011

Go?

"It is a safe thing to trust Him to fulfill the desires which He creates" 
-Amy Carmichael

          So today the phone rang and I was able to hear the voice of my dear friend and brother in Christ, JA!   JA is leading the GO Team this year back to Lusaka, Zambia with CURE. He knows most of who else will be going on the team now too, with only a few spots to fill. Of course he called to ask once again, will I be going back? My heart leaps at the thought of it. I am still missing Zambia. Still missing those people. Still praying for their salvation, for physical and spiritual healing to ignite that place. 


         I have no idea what God is calling me to in regards to Zambia but I am praying and asking for his guidance and call over my life to be revealed. And maybe Zambia is a small stepping stone to the larger path. I will decide within the week and will write again with an update. I am excited for all God has in store for the trip and team, whether or not I am physically a part of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment