Sunday, January 2, 2011

CURE @ Passion 2011

CURE International written in the sand of Kalomo, Zambia

   I finally started watching the live feed for PASSION2011 and saw that Do Something Now is raising money for CURE International, for the Uganda hospital. So exciting! I am excited to see Passions heart for the world continue to grow, and especially for Cure, since I have such a huge heart for the work they are doing. Passion2011 set their goal to support 50 hydrocephalus surgeries for the CURE Uganda hospital. Here is CURE`s blog about the Passion 2011 conference. It is a beautiful thing to see the hearts of so many coming together to bring the light and life of Christ Jesus to the nations. Be a part of what is going on through prayer and support.
Tyson`s Hydrocephalus Surgery with Dr. Kachinga...I promise I`m just wiping my nose.

2 comments:

  1. The goal of 50 was well surpassed. If I remember correctly, it was more than 80 surgeries funded so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scratch that. Here is the final totals:

    Surgeries for Children//$50,000 to fund 50 Hydrocephalus surgeries in Uganda. Given: 141 surgeries!

    ReplyDelete