Monday, January 10, 2011

CURE Cards

Since we got back from the Cure trip to Zambia I have been mentioning the fundraising we were planning to do as a team, for the hospital there. We decided within a few weeks of coming home we were going to raise money to buy brand new mosquito nets for all the beds in the hospital-totaling 61 beds. The members of my team and I have been slowly fundraising and finding ways to buy all the mosquito nets needed. After being home a few weeks with free time to think and create I am releasing my first fundraiser for the mosquito nets for the BEIT Cure hospital in Lusaka, Zambia.



           I will be selling sets of 5 handmade cards. The picture explains more than words...but they are basic. Each one has a picture which I took while I was in Zambia. Some have a verse written out, or simply the reference, or a word. Each one has www.cure.org on the back so whoever you share them with will can find out more about Cure and what they do. The cards will be 5 for $15 or 10 for $25. I can receive check, cash, or paypal requests. I am more than willing to ship them, so e-mail me if that interests you. The pictures are just a taste...each pack is random! Let me know through blogger, e-mail (lrwilks@vt.edu) or facebook if you are interested in buying any!



        

No comments:

Post a Comment