Monday, May 17, 2010

Update

As of today, May 16th, I only have $600 left to go! I am so thankful for each one of your hearts that God has tugged on and encouraged to give towards my trip. There is no way I would be going without each of your loving support and prayers! As each day passes I am literally growing more and more excited about going to Zambia and all that God is preparing for us even now. One small thing our team is planning now is some songs we can sing together as a group...Zambians LOVE singing and dance! I cannot wait to worship with them.
A Moe`s night at Tech did not work out because they were booked until May 30th because of Relay for Life. However I am not in the midst of planning a few car washes and hoping once I get a team together to do a few throughout the end of May and into July. More details TBA once I have a team in place. Thank you, each of you, for your continued love, support, and prayers! I covet your partnership with my team and I as we prepare to be sent by God to Zambia in July.
Joshua 21:45
Not one word of all the good promises that the Lord had made have failed; all came to pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment