Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What God is doing...

Last weekend I visited my sister and her family in PA and hoped to see Pastor Remmy, but it ended up not working out. Which was disheartening, but I am still incredibly blessed to speak to him online and see how his ministry, Forgotten Voices, is being blessed by God through his speaking engagements and work here in the USA. It is so incredibly encouraging.
I also found out this week that InterVarsity`s Justice Team at Virginia Tech chose none other than, The Zambia Project, for their ministry this year! (No I promise I didn`t make them do it! :) ) But I was so blessed to find out that the benefit concert, fundraiser, and even just prayer and connections with global justice will be with The Zambia Project. It never ceases to amaze me how God has continued to remind me of Zambia and put me into ministries related to Zambia since I have returned home from my trip.
I pray God will continue to break my of my selfish perspective of salvation, that is entirely for me, and those I select. But instead Jesus died for ALL, that ALL my have abundant life, and he desires that to be so...

No comments:

Post a Comment