Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Its A Grind fundraiser

Last night was full of fun times with family and friends as well as music and worship. I raised $134 of my own from in store donations. I don`t know the current total from the coupons yet, but I will update when I do. I really didn`t expect much from yesterday, but as always the Lord showed up in a BIG way and provided beyond my imagination. Clayton Jones, a sweet brother in Christ, who played last night decided to donate the money he made from CDs and T-shirts towards my trip...THANK YOU Clayton! Wow I still can`t really believe it. So in cash alone you all helped raise $216 towards my trip to Zambia! Praise the Lord. Thanks to my parents and sisters for their support in giving out coupons, making signs, and being there to support me. Thanks again Clayton for your heart for Jesus in playing worship for His name and supporting my trip! Thanks friends and families who showed up and made it happen. And lastly, but most importantly, thank you It`s A Grind...Jake and the baristas and `os for all your dedicated help and support in allowing me to fundraise and making it happen!

Ephesians 3:20
Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us!

No comments:

Post a Comment