Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Zambia...2012

       I am broken hearted already to think that I will not be going back to Zambia this summer. I won`t be hugging those precious children and singing with them into all hours of the night. I won`t see doctors and nurses praying hours over the lives of their patients and giving them food, water, and a place to lay their heads each night.


      Because of my health and circumstances of life, God isn`t calling me back to Zambia...at least not yet. But I am excited to share with you that instead of a GO Team, there will be two nursing teams going to the hospital from the USA. Cure headquarters hopes to send to teams of registered nurses to go and help by serving the hospital in the clinics and children`s ward, each for a couple of weeks in late summer. I know that will be an incredible asset to the hospital staff, and especially to the children, who love to see us Mazungus (white people).

     I will keep you all updated, especially with further prayer requests and possibly needs that may arise. For now I am excited to see the furthering of the kingdom through Beit Cure and their work in Zambia especially. I also pray that this will be a life-changing trip for the nurses from the USA who decide to embark on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment