Sunday, August 8, 2010

Muli Shani friends and family!



I am so thankful to tell you all that I am home safe to America. I arrived just 30 minutes before my sister`s rehearsal dinner and made it just on time to celebrate with her! Yesterday was the wedding at our family`s beautiful family farm in Virginia. It was a joy in so many ways to come home and be celebrate the gift of marriage. My Dad reminded me of this gift as he shared at the wedding from the gospel of John about how Jesus chose to do his first miracle at a wedding. How beautiful. Because Jesus delights in the picture that marriage paints about our relationship to him. I was also so blessed to share everything that happened in Zambia FIRST with most all of the people who sent me there: my parents, my Grandmother, my aunts, uncles, and cousins, my second parents from Germany, and so many other friends. It was an absolute joy.
Now I am still trying to get over jet lag and relax before I go home to St. Louis to work at It`s A Grind for a week and pack my car to move in back at Tech. I am planning on uploading all of my journal entries onto my blog so anyone who wants to know "all" the details definitely can. I am also planning to write just a short update about what happened, especially concerning how God moved in Zambia and how He moved in my life. I cannot wait to share so many things with you. And I cannot tell you enough how thankful I am to each of you for your genuine love and support of this trip. God definitely, incredibly, did abundantly abundantly more than I could have ever asked of thought!!! (Ephesians 3:20)

No comments:

Post a Comment