Thursday, July 15, 2010

New Pages

I have added pages (above this post) where you can access at any time my specific prayer requests, the detailed schedule for what we will be doing each day in zambia, as well as updates from my home contact!! Please use them for your convenience while I am away and won`t be able to post until I am back in the states on August 6th. In only 7 days my team and I will be on our way to Lusaka, Zambia!
Declare his glory among the nations, his marvelous works among all the peoples!
1 Chronicles 16:24

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you, Lesley, that this trip will be an amazing opportunity to experience everything that God has planned for you. If the way you have prepared is any indication of what is to come, you are in for for an incredible time of blessing and growth. You are a beautiful "example of the believer", Lesley, and I pray that God will richly bless your ministry in Lusaka! I'll keep you in my prayers and look forward to hearing from you when you return. Love you! :-) Leslie

    ReplyDelete