Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Speechless...

Well everyone, myself and anyone reading, I can`t find words to explain how blessed I am to tell you right now that my trip to Zambia has been fully funded! There were so many times since way back in November when I was accepted that I really didn`t know how the Lord would provide $4,000 to be a part of this trip. But, He did. My God is greater, bigger, more powerful, more sufficient, more omnipotent than I will ever imagine. Whether it is the small details of my life or the big mountains I climb, He is greater.
Even though fundraising is over, I don`t "feel" done. The cost of the trip and my flight have been paid for...now I have to save money from LOTS of working and nannying to pay for my own expenses. But I believe it is a gift that there are so many things in my heart and mind that don`t "feel" done. There is still so much praying, preparing, and meditating to be done. And I know even the day I step onto that plane, I won`t "feel" ready. But I will trust as I am now that the Lord is going before me, and will go with me. I am praying that He prepares my heart, mind, body, and soul to serve as He wills and to love as His hands and feet in Zambia and as we travel. Join me in remembering how I am praying and preparing my heart, and please pray with me!

1. Our team is filled with hearts of fasting and prayer in community (Acts 13:3)
2. We are sent out in the Holy Spirit (Acts 13:4)
3. God prepares us in the word to proclaim the gospel (Acts 13:5)
4. God provides “Sergius`” in Zambia to hear the word and believe! (Acts 13:7-12)
5. God protects us from evil and distractions (Acts 13:10)
6. God gives us the strength and endurance to stand for him (Acts 13:16)
7. God does a work in Zambia that you (and I) won`t even believe when told (Acts 13:41)

Praise God for his abundant provision in our weakest and strongest moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment